Wealth Planning - helping you achieve the things that are most important to you without jeopardising your financial security. We will help you establish your goals and plan how you can achieve these by striking the right balance between what you spend today and can save for tomorrow. A goal without a plan is just a wish.
Safety Planning - making sure your loved ones, beneficiaries or your business are financially protected in the event of your death or serious illness.
Tax Planning* - making use of allowances, exemptions and tax-planning opportunities to minimise your taxes.
Investment Planning - ensuring we understand the risk you need to take, want to take and can tolerate to achieve your goals and ensure you have a portfolio that matches it. We will ensure appropriate asset allocation, safe custody and reliable administration, while minimising costs and taxes.
The most common areas of advice that our clients require from us are as follows:
- Personal and corporate pension planning
- Reviewing existing pension holdings
- Making contributions into personal pensions from owner managed limited companies
- Establishing a retirement plan and putting a plan in place to achieve it
- Business Protection
- Shareholder protection
- Key man insurance
- Loan cover
- Relevant life plans
- Executive income protection
- Investment management
- Reviewing existing investment holdings such as ISA's, bonds, unit trusts
- Creating a strategy for tax efficient investing and withdrawals from portfolios
- Inheritance tax planning*
- Establishing and implementing a plan to minimise inheritance tax liability
- Trust advice
- Establishing and managing appropriate trusts
*Tax and estate planning services are not regulated by the Financial Conduct AuthorityContact Us